What does twentysixtyseven mean to you?

Thursday, December 02, 2004

Extreme Blue Interview

So I had my Extreme Blue (EB) phone interview with Kevin this morning. I think it went pretty well. I think all of my answers where along the lines of what he was looking for. I may have sounded a little nervous or stuttered a few too many times, but that should be the only thing going against me. Hopefully I'm accepted to the program, it would be totally cool. I may find out as early as next week (early Dec.).

I still can't believe how much kickback I'm getting from my managers about this opportunity. They constantly question "How will this help my career?" Well as Kevin said, those who understand the program don't need to ask that question, those who don't understand the program always ask that question.

Wish me luck on two fronts. I have my EB decision hanging in the wind and an upcoming LSAT on Saturday.

Will the LSAT be a waste of my time? Wait a year to find out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home