What does twentysixtyseven mean to you?

Friday, December 03, 2004

Career Aspirations

Yesterday, my manager/coach asked what were my career goals in order to justify my choice of Extreme Blue. "What are my career goals?" he asked.

Well, there is no one ultimate career I would like to end up in, nor a profession. However, what I do know is this:

- I want to enjoy what I'm doing.
- I want to have a broad range of experiences, across lifestyles, cultures, education, work experience, etc.
- I want to continue learning, forever.
- I want to change my career path a few times over my lifetime
- I would rather make this world better then merely just generate revenue (I would rather do both.)
- I want to be creative and inventive.

So I don't have a "profession" that I can name off, and from my list of aspirations, there does not seem to be any one posistion to fit these goals. So in response to "What are my career goals?" I would have to list the above items as guides on my path, they will take me wherever I need to go.

1 Comments:

Blogger Vincent said...

I also forgot to add:
- Be intoxicated a good percentage of the time.

11:14 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home