Monday, March 14, 2005
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.
- Name: Vincent
- Location: New York, New York, United States
I know how to use computers.
I have a fish in a large glass container that should be used for pouring kool-aid.
At work I go by Vincent, everywhere else I go by Vinnie. I like it when I walk into parties and people shout "Vinn-nay."
I would like to go back to school, but I don't know what for; I thought about Law School because I like Free software: "free" as in speech, not as in beer. Research programs seem pretty cool too.
email me @: vincent -dot- lauria a@t gmail com
- Science Olympiad
- Proposing Tax On Downloads
- Important Wiki's not to be overloooked
- Wiki Screencast
- Cell Phone Tele-Prompt
- Adding ringtones to a Treo
- The Dude
- NYC Taxi advertising
- Take the Blue Pill
- My LaunchCast
- Listen to my music station.
- My Photo Blog for those too lazy to read
- My static homepage
- Free Software Foundation
- Support Freedom, please become a member
- Electronic Frontier Foundation
- Defending your Freedom
- News for Nerds. Stuff That Matters
- A wealth of information
- An excellent Internet browser