Cell Phone Tele-Prompt
I was calling Kristine the other night and she had a special voicemail set up for another friend arriving by plane, it went along the lines as: "This is Kristine, if this is Marquessa, my address is ....."
That got me thinking, why don't we have the ability to set up tele-prompts on our voicemail? Think about the possibilities, you could give out public information and use caller ID to allow access to private information.
- Give out your home/work address
- Store directions to your house (so you only have to say them once!)
- Give out your email address
- Give out your home/work phone number
- Create quick adhoc informational prompts
My thoughts on the 'private information' is that you could create/maintain a list of your close contacts, either by manually typing in a phone number, voice command, uploading your phone book somehow?, or a web based interface. Personally, I wouldn't mind giving out my address even to strangers, because they could find that easily enough via a white pages or the internet.