What does twentysixtyseven mean to you?

Sunday, January 02, 2005

Brining your bathroom to the 21st century!

Why the hell does my shower still have a "hot" and "cold" knob? I want real temperature control. I would like to get into my shower, hit the "on" button and have it warm it to my preset 72'. Is this really that difficult of a task? Do shower companies refuse to make this step because it will kill the all so profitable knob market?

Showers should be temperature controlled similar to modern cars. Separate preferences could be saved for each user. This is not a revolutionary idea, why isn't it in my shower yet?

1 Comments:

Blogger LiveTravelMex said...

Now that's exactly what I think each day I jump into the shower!

A few years ago while being in Japan I was amazed by Japanese toilets. They have seats that indeed can be adjusted to the temperature you wish for PLUS they play sounds such as shower noises etc! :)

4:16 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home